You benefit from 3 of the largest ski resorts (Paradiski, Tignes/Val d’Isere and La Rosière/San Bernardo) as well as a smaller family ski resort (Ste Foy):
• Franco-Italian ski area; the San-Bernardo ski area links La Rosière – Montvalezan with La Thuile, Italy : open from 16 December 2024 till 20 April 2024
The skipass can be bought at the bottom of the ski lift Les Ecudets (0,8 miles away from the flat).
Free shuttle timetable
• Les Arcs/Paradiski is a 264-mile ski domain linking the resorts of Les Arcs, Peisey-Vallandry and La Plagne Les Arcs.
Paradiski: open from 16 December 2023 till 27 April 2024
Access to Les Arcs via the funicular of Bourg Saint Maurice in 7 minutes (the price of the funicular is included in the ski pass).
Access to the Funicular (2 miles away) by free shuttle at the foot of the residence (bus stop: Bourg Saint Maurice Gare routiere ; then take the pedestrian bridge)
Paradiski is also well-known for its cross-country skiing (95 miles of cross country and Nordic skiing trails): info
• Ste Foy: open from 9 December 2023 till 14 April 2024 (6 miles away)
• Val d’Isere/Tignes (former espace Killy): open from 25 november 2023 till 5 may 2023
Distance of the apartment from the ski resorts:
– 0,8 miles from the ski lift Les Ecudets (access to the Franco-Italian ski area; the San-Bernardo ski area links La Rosière – Montvalezan with La Thuile, Italy).
– 3,7 miles from the funicular of Bourg Saint Maurice (access to Paradiski via Les Arcs ski resort)
– 9,3 miles from the Sainte Foy Tarentaise ski resort.
– 13,6 miles from Tignes ski resort (Tignes les Brévières) : access to Tignes – Val d’Isère skiing area (former Espace killy).
MOUNTAIN HIKING IN WINTER AND SUMMER
Numerous hiking trails accessible all year round (snow shoeing during winter)
– starting from Val Joli residence: Sentier des Hameaux
– starting from Séez village :
1/Cascade de Saint Germain (between the villages of Villard Dessus and St Germain)
See other acitivities in winter here